Manual Installation Method 2
Table of Contents
- You should have access to the server where WordPress is installed. If you don’t, see your system administrator.
- Copy the plugin zip file (woocommerce-product-payments.x.x.x.zip) up to your server and unzip it somewhere on the file system.
- Copy the “woocommerce-product-payments” folder into the /wp-content/plugins directory of your WordPress installation.
- Login to your website and go to the Plugins section of your admin panel.
- Look for “woocommerce-product-payments” and click Activate.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress