The customer can choose any delivery date that is after the current date. In WooCommerce settings you can also set a number of days. If you set it to 10 days, then customers can only choose delivery dates 10 days after the current day. This is helpful if you make handmade products that will take some days to make. The delivery date chosen by the customer will be visible to the site administrator while viewing the order under the “Custom Fields” section.
This plugin allows you to improve your customer service by delivering the order on the customer’s chosen date.[/vc_column_text][vc_tabs interval=”0″][vc_tab title=”Features” tab_id=”45a2cf70-9120-6″][vc_column_text]
So what features does this plugin have?
- Low price just 19,95 where other plugins will cost you 99,00 or even more …
- Ability to select unlimited categories the plugin will be active
- Workingdays option to count only workingdays (5 days a week)
- Add holiday or black-out dates to the calendar
- Set more then one holidays to the calendar
- show Delivery Date in Customer Notification Email
- Show 2 months in calendar
- Select what weekdays delivery is not possible e.g.: Sunday
- Make the datefield required by checkout
- autofill in date or not
- Multisite ready
- Latest version added feature: Set holiday’s per WooCommerce category.
- 1 year of free support
- 1 year of free updates
You can see: they’re not world shocking features, but they help you focus on what’s needed for your WooCommerce based shop. And of course, when you buy it it comes with a year of support and upgrades. We’ll be sure to keep your shop optimized! For a list of recent changes, see the change-log.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Links” tab_id=”32aea66d-646e-cl”][vc_column_text]
Demo is available (frontend & Backend):
**View Demo @ our demo website[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Support” tab_id=”362cb0b4-ea7c-cl”][vc_column_text]Go to support page[/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”FAQ” tab_id=”bd6d61f2-bc6a-cl”][vc_column_text][ultimate-faqs include_category=’woocommerce-delivery-date-premium’][/vc_column_text][/vc_tab][vc_tab title=”Screenshots” tab_id=”dfba2db2-76f7-8″][vc_column_text]